Sunday, April 24, 2005

Philadelphia Launch--this coming weekend.

For any Philadelphia readers and visitors: this weekend I have two book events.

The first is Saturday April 30th: a reading/signing at Robins Bookstore, 108 S. 13th street, near Sansom, at 4 pm. Rumor has it a friend of mine's bringing home-baked chocolate chip cookies to match the book cover! My readings tend to be less me reading and more everyone talking, so come out and talk.

The second is a book launch party on Sunday, May 1, 2-4. It's a private home, and to protect the privacy, I don't want to list it here in cyberspace. But: if you're interested, and it is a big open book party, email me and I'll tell you the address.

Read below about Elizabeth from Half-Changed World, and I've really been enjoying daddy chip and daddychip2, so check them out and tell 'em I sent you!

No comments: