Monday, February 27, 2006

Book Website Back Up

Don't ask, but someone in Venezuela now owns my domain name, miriampeskowitz.com, which had formerly been the site for Truth Behind the Mommy Wars. With globalization, anyone anywhere can steal my website, in hopes, I suppose, of selling it back to me at a profit. Or to other miriam peskowitz's scattered about the globe.

Global capitalism, foiled again: I've nabbed mpeskowitz.com--fewer letters to type, and easier for anyone who finds spelling 'Miriam" correctly a bit of a challenge. mpeskowitz.com is the new home for info about The Truth Behind the Mommy Wars, including excerpts, book group guides, and even the very fancy picture of my that appears in the book! This is the site to send if you've read the book and want to share a snapshot version with a friend.

No comments: